The Standard Allocations of Concrete Batching Plant
What are the standard allocations of stationary concrete batching plant? How to build it effectively? As a professional concrete batching plant manufacturer, we will analyze and explain it as the following details:
- A concrete mixer and related batching system are the basic allocation for a complete production line. General project can only set up a production line, and some larger and important projects should set up two production lines side by side to ensure uninterrupted supply of concrete for the project. The host and material feeding system should be chosen based on the duration of the project to meet maximum concrete demand, such as the total amount of concrete, daily concrete dosage and other indicators.
- The sand and stone yard area should be large enough to meet the needs of the project consumption, which should also ease the material feeding and supplement. Each kinds of materials should be stacked separately to prevent the mixing caused by wrong proportioning ratios. There should be equipped with enough wheel loader in the site, and sand and gravel should be stacked neatly. The site should be firm and stiff to ease loading and prevent mud and other debris from entering into the material.
- A concrete mixing station should be equipped with 1 or 2 pools to ensure the daily concrete mixing plant production and cleaning requirement. A production line should be equipped with at least two adaptive silos to store cement, and three will be the best. Take turns to use the cement silos in a timely manner to meet the needs of concrete production without cement backlog. Fly ash and admixture are needed under some circumstances, and they should be placed appropriately for using.
Installation process of concrete batching plant
First stage: Preparation of concrete foundation and wellness It takes one day to complete the measurement and actinomycetes work of concrete mixing plant by measuring class; It takes two days time for foundation excavation and processing; It takes three days time for pouring the concrete foundation; It takes 10 days for concrete foundation regimen. Twice stage: Mechanical Installation 1. Aggregate batching system installation
2. The main frame installation
3. Installation of metering devices
4. Belt conveyor installation
5. Cement silo and screw conveyor installation
6. The installation waterway, additives pipeline and admixtures pump machine fixed on a storage bin.
7. Installed gas system, air pump, filter in place, each piping device connected well. Third stage: Electrical Installation Fourth stage: overall debugging : Mixing equipment after installation , it will take four days time for machine debugging. 1, the mechanical system commissioning 2, the electrical system debugging Fifth stage: pre-production ( divide into manual and automatic two kinds) Manually operated pilot production Second, automated pilot production 1, will be converted to a rotary switch , automatic ‘ position. 2 , will set a good proportion of the input computer, follow the prompts to start the automatic control program, compared to the number set by the tank automatic production. 3, according to the actual situation of the automatic pilot production , the program can automatically control various parameters to make appropriate changes in order to meet production requirements
First, the concrete mixer installation
- The concrete mixer should be installed on a flat site, and the legs of the mixer to should be put on hard concrete foundations. The pit should be higher than the ground to avoid that the water may flow into the pit.
- Users should lift the mixer with a crane, and then install the leg, ladder and slide. Users should keep the rack in the same level, and the track may not be skewed and dislocated by improper installation procedures.
Second, the checking of concrete mixer before test running
- Check the gear box and the lubrication condition of concrete mixer.
- Check the power supply voltage of concrete mixer, and the rated voltage should be 380 volts, and the error should be within 5 percent.
- Check the connection of motor and electrical components, and the distribution box shell must be reliably connected with the ground. All pipelines should be properly placed to prevent crushing or bumps caused by accidents.
- Check the connection bolts of various parts of the mixer, especially the moving parts, and users should timely tighten it if loose.
Third, the empty test running of twin shaft paddle mixer
- Start the mixer motor, and the rotation direction of mixing shafts should be consistent with the direction of the signs. Users should change the power wiring if the direction is wrong.
- Start the coil motor lifting hopper, and check whether the hopper lifting process and the upper and lower limits are reliable or not.
- Test the discharging door, and opening and closing of discharging door should be accurate.
- Turn the water pump motor on, and check the rotation direction of the water pump carefully.
Selction Attention and Installation Arrangement of Concrete Batching Plant
concrete mixing plant has appeared in many small and medium-sized projects.
When selecting the site of concrete batch plant, make sure that it is close to the stone yard and the sand plant, and it should be set in a place where it is away from residential area but are rich in water at the same time. Users should pay attention to avoid the ground and underground cable, power supply or communication cable in selecting the site.
The Powder Supply
It is best to use wheel loaders to supply all type of raw materials.
Selection of Belt Conveyor
If the site is big enough, users should select a flat belt conveyor that is lower than 18 angles. The flat belt conveyor can largely reduce the equipment purchase cost, but also improve the hopper conveying method. If the area is limited, one can think about the large angle (usually 40°-50°) ribbed belt machine. However, sand and gravel is easily stick onto the outer side of conveyor under the humid environment, which may affect the batching ratio of concrete, and users should take all factors into consideration.
The Batching Machine Selection
The cumulative measurement has one scale of stationary concrete batching plant, and there are often 2 to 4 scales in separate weighting. In order to ensure the production quality of concrete, users should select the right weighting method with actual condition.
Read More :
Concrete Baching Plant over View
Concrete Baching Plant Modelling guied
How dose the concrete batching plant work?
What is the best type of concrete batch mixer
Installation Tips of Batching Plant